Corporate Coaching Workshops
Coaching Trainings for Leadership & Human Resources
- This is an intensive professional coaching training of two modules and it lasts two and a half months
- The main goal of this training is to get a deeper understanding of new coaching methods in a professional level to be applied in corporate environments, to help clients in their work situations, carreer challenges and job re-orientation.
- Due to the deep practical level and short duration of this coaching training, it is perfect for building a team of coaches in an organization to identify and support HIPOs in the organization, as well as, to transform their managers, executives or leaders with a mentor role, giving them proven and effective methods to help their employees to develop and thrive, aligned with the growth organization's goals.
These are your benefits with the Corporate Coaching Training:
- You receive the coaching professional training in two modules. Every module consists of three days of training
- You get two days of workshops, one after every new coaching method of the work professional training program
- You will learn new methods in work coaching, group and team coaching, neuroscience for coaches and learn to work with critical and difficult cases
- You get mentoring and supervision with solution focused feedback of your coaching sessions along the whole trainings
- You receive coaching by a professional Coach
Who is the Corporate Coaching Training for
- Managers, executives and people with corporate background who wants to develop coaching skills
- Human Resources Departments
Leadership Training for Organizations:
Build a Team of Internal Coaches
- This is an executive training program designed to prepare individuals to facilitate formal coaching engagements inside their organisation. Our methodology is unique to build solutions and it is goal oriented. We teach leaders how to use a solutions-focused, outcome-driven approach to guiding and developing others.
- Only for organizations we provide a coaching training program that can be designed into isolated seminars adapted to the needs and availability of their leadership. In other words, we deliver straight-to-the-point trainings, that also will be accredited as part of the certified coach basic training program.
For more information
email to firstname.lastname@example.org